Many thanks for showing interest in working at Greystones Primary School. The school has a large team of teaching and support staff, and is a great place to work and develop your career. Have a read of the General Information document listed below for more background information on the school.
At the foot of this page you will find a list of vacancies currently open, and each one will have supporting information and instructions on how to visit the school.
In the General Documents section you have all the blank forms and general school information you will need for creating your application. Please read the guidance carefully as the school requires more than one form to be completed and sent.
Any other queries in respect of the vacancies below should be made by contacting the school and asking for the School Business Manager, or by emailing email@example.com
Please ensure that you select the correct application form for the type of job you are applying for; whether that is a Teacher role or a Support Staff role.
In addition to this application form we require you to complete an Equal Opportunities Moitoring Form and a School Criminal Records Declaration.
All three forms, once completed, should be submitted electronically by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline shown. Late applications will not be accepted, regardless of reason or technical difficulties.
GPS General Background Information.pdf
Here are our current vacancies:
Year 5 Teaching Assistant Level 2 - Temporary post
Required from Monday 26th February 2018 until 31st March 2019 the governors are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic and innovative team initially mornings, 8:30 – 12:30 working in Year 5.
- An excellent practitioner with a strong desire to provide our learners with the best learning opportunities
- Someone who is committed to supporting high quality, creative teaching and learning
- Someone who is highly motivated and enjoys working with children
- Someone who is able to support the positive ethos and values of the school
- Someone who will be able to support the progress and success of the children in the Key Stage 2.
You will get:
- the opportunity to work in a dynamic, learning focused school judged as good in all aspects of its provision with a strong and caring team approach
- supportive leadership
- the chance to work with keen and enthusiastic children in a dynamic, forward looking school
Greystones Primary is totally committed towards child safety and therefore, the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure & Barring Service check to ensure their suitability to work with children as well as have a strong commitment and knowledge of safeguarding.
Deadline for Applications: 23:59hrs Thursday 18th January 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 22nd January 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 30th January 2018
If you are interested in applying for this job and would like to look around the school then we have the following dates/times available for you to book onto:
Wednesday 10th Jan 2018 @ 09:30
Thursday 11th Jan 2018 @ 15:30
Tuesday 16th Jan 2018 @ 15:30
Thursday 18th Jan 2018 @ 09:30
(End of job list)